Monday, May 24, 2010

Take Time To Realize...

It's been a while since my last entry...well, I've gotten pretty busy with my work...& boss are complaining that my performance going down...hmmm...was it? Watever lah...

2 weeks ago, I went to Singapore with a fren...it's an impromptu trip & I have to admit...I enjoyed our trip...though there was some uneasyness that I felt but hey... I learn to live with it... ;-)

The best moment there was probably our trip to Universal Studio Singapore...glam! glam! glam! Never knew that I would enjoy that short moments & time just to feel like a kid again...so enthusiatic on the magical world of technology...!

It was definitely a fun weekend...! Kiddy weekend...& to be honest...If I had the chance again, I wouldn't miss it for the world... ;-)

I went Treasure Hunting last weekend & it was a fabulous trip too! I have lots of fun with my frens here...I took some time to think abt my life during my stay at Cherating the other day... would I be able to leave KL when I have to...? It would be very hard for me...

I'm gonna miss the shopping atmosphere, the malls, the freedom but most of all, along the way I meet great friends here, which I can never live without...u guys know who u r...

They were the pillar of my strength & always gives me great advices abt life, love & friends, career etc...Why does the best kind of friendship comes when the least I expected it? & it happens when I'm at this age & I'm about to leave KL? I enjoy my great company with them...doing things we love together...we share our joy & sadness...it was d best feeling...& I'm genuinely happy... ;-)

Suddenly, I realize that I am lucky...to have the chance to get to know great friends around me...they are definitely gifts frm God...for me... ;-)

Luv u guys so much...!


Cill

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cilla,

    I know that you never really care to be a friend to me. And the link of our friendship was broken by someone who introduced us. But hey, nobody's perfect and shit happens all the times. It is best to just move on right.

    Anyhow, I have always thought of you as a mature, independent and smart person. And I wish you all the best with all your friends and future.

    Take care and good luck!

    Dwen Ujang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dwen!

    I'm quite suprised to get ur comment. Anyway, I never thought that our friendship ever been broken. It's just that coz of sum conflict & drama, leads us to part ways, somehow reflect as if we don't care about each other but I do care! about anyone who comes & go out of my life whether in a good or bad way. We learn from our mistakes & move on...

    But honestly dear, I never have direct issues with you & I always thought that maybe one sweet day, we can be friends again. Coz thats what true friends do, even how badly they argued, fight, conflicting with each other, at the end of the day, we kiss & make up.

    As a matter of fact, I do care to be a friend to anyone...if they want me to be...and you're not an exception... ;-)

    I think you know me well enough that I am very loyal to my friends, Dwen...

    You're a intelligent, sensitive & unique person. I also hope that you success in your future & life endeavours.

    Take Care & Be Happy ;-)


    Cilla

    ReplyDelete