Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Too Personal...

When things gets too personal in my entry, that is when people started to condemn you in everything were said, & most of them begin to hurt you on the way they elaborate the twisted stories & assume that I'm living a fabulous life...

When I'm happy....people said 'Oh, she forget about her family in KK...it's now all about her life in KL...'
When I'm depressed, stress out & in pain here, 'Oh...you're miserable there, come back here...if u near to ur family, u'll always be happy & safe...nobody is going to hurt u...'

So....what is right for me?! I don't get it....I don't understand...! Why all these things people will just find ways to hurt me?!

I'm tired of people telling me what to do...! Seriously, I'm 29 almost 30! I want to decide my own...! What's best for me...I don't need them to tell me...I just need a simple guidance...

But at the end of the day, I put myself to blame...coz when I wrote something, & it's too personal, people start to 'advice' me things to do...

Ah well....que sera sera, whatever will be, will be....


Cilla

No comments:

Post a Comment