Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Day To Remember...

Today is the 40th day since my Dad's passed...

I tend to miss him at times when I'm so stressed up with work, life...etc...My Dad, the way I remembered him, is someone whom so likeable by others, funny, happy go lucky, cool & have a very great personality...he's a great man & he was a very great dad to me & always will...

We don't talk much...but we had a sixth sense on each other as we love each other very much...it feels weird on what I'm feeling...I felt his absence in my life... my brother & my mum too...When my Dad fall sick since his stroke & cancer, I always thought he would be strong to face it...but I forgotten that he was 68 yrs old & weak & have other complications in him...

It hurts me...knowing that I am feeling so guilty for everything that I didn't do for him while he was alive...I cried almost every single day...but I know eventually..I'm gonna be better in time...letting this feeling go wasn't easy...but I keep my Prayers strong for my Dad's soul, my mum's & my bro's emotional strength, & mine too...

Pray for His Soul to be Rest In Peace...Love you Dad, yesterday, today, tomorrow & eternity...wherever you maybe...I pray for your peace...


Your only daughter...

No comments:

Post a Comment