Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Month Or Two...I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane...

This is a huge decision for me...it's been nerve wrecking time as it's getting closer...if this works (fingers crossed), I might be moving earlier than expected...

KL would a place for visit only & not my life anymore...Lots of my frens asks me if I'm ready...but...we never knew til the time comes, do we?

I have been holding back as I'm afraid of losing what I have now, but staying or not staying won't make any much of a difference anyway...maybe it's better for me to leave early so that some of my haters (wow..was it alot?) won't have to see my face that often...

Anyhow, if these succeed, I get what I wanted, I might feel relieved & satisfied...well, I give my family the thing they want the most from me...is to come back in their arms again...

My...I'm going to miss everything about KL...10yrs staying here & survived...

Well, as the Malays said it, "Di mana ada pertemuan, adanya perpisahan..." But with new hi tech gadgets & cheap flight ticket, KL is just 2 1/2 hours ride from KK...

I hope I'm ready to take this...

Don't wanna jinx my future...but...I pray I got this... ;-)


Pray pray Pray! Have a little faith...

Cill

No comments:

Post a Comment