Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lessons Learned...

I guess d title explains itself...

For a couple of mths, I have been doing lots of thinking on my life...was it the way I wanted to live it? Was it perfect? Have I filled it wit great stories tat I should be proud of to tell my future generations...?

I've to admit tat I had done lots of petty , small mistakes & wrong turn..& kept repeating it at times...I'm juz a normal human being..fragile, weak & so negative thru d whole journey..little did I know tat God made his plan for me in silence..

Somehow, I slowly realize & open my eyes to d real world & how I may achieve my dreams..& how to be strong..

I've broken down & fall apart so many times in my life & easily give up in doing things tat I was so determined at first..I was afraid..shy..shallow minded..

Til u told me..to be someone & to be strong.. ;-) yes u..

Time envy our times together, but everytime, u never stop giving me ur 'crappy' & 'rubbish' advices (u said it!) & as I always throw my 'so whateverrr...' face to u, I was a millionth times thankful for He brings u to me..

There were lessons learned..as d words came out frm u, always make me go back & revalue my life, priority & myself..

U make me feel tat I am someone worthy..
U make me realize tat life is abt balance..
U make me feel thankful for who I am inside..
U showed me tat life is all abt learning process..& experiences..
And the way u told me things that open my eyes & make me numb & stun for awhile..thinking..

U've done nothing! But only waking me up from my fantasy to face the reality of life...

I know I've been a baby all these while, you make me realise sumthings in this life, being a matured person in sorting my priority & make firm decisions in my future...

I know everyone is telling me that it is all up to me to live my life the way it was supposed to be...

I have been so weak, thinking tat I always need someone to be constantly there for me...but now I realise, somehow the way to be stronger is to LEAD our own life the way we wanted it to be & be happy for whatever decision we make...I admit that I do need reminders in my life...

And that 'reminder' were the ones that kept me believe in myself that I can face any challenges that comes my way...& I learn one experience from u...CONSISTENCY...haha! I know...

Have I learn the lesson?

We'll see... ;-)


Dedicate this entry for my Happy Bender!

xoxo!

Cilla

No comments:

Post a Comment