Friday, September 24, 2010

My Say...

I have been blogging for awhile now, sharing to the world about my pathetic problematic life.. I have written openly abt my feelings, stories & life endeavors.. Why? Sum ppl told me that my blog have tones of personal story that not supposed to be told in the cyber space..

My blog is not meant for showing off..my blog is not about being cool..& my blog is not abt impressing ppl..

It's my originality & my authenticity & this is me...

My blog is abt LEARNING in our life... I have been in a very turbulent life style & I always lost in my direction & stumble & fall & failed..

I hope when ppl read my blog...they learn sum thing frm my past experiences.. & if anybody wants to know me better, they would be able to know me little by little just by reading my blog..

So..whatever says..

I love my blog & my space...

No comments:

Post a Comment