Sunday, September 12, 2010

On Sept 10th...2010

Yes...this date is special to me coz its my birthdate...a year to go & I'll be on my 3 series...

Huhu...what have I achieve or half way achieve? There are some good & bad...but whatever it is...so far...I'm ok...though there are many low points in my life this year...& how badly I felt losing someone whom were so dear to my heart...& dealing wit it..& I'm still trying to cope...well, sumthings were just better left unsaid in my heart I guess...besides...I know He is somewhere peaceful...up there...Miss u daddy... :'-(

Owh, on my b-day, I received the biggest pressie ever this year...I loikeee..

Thanks dear! U're the best! U know u are...! ;-)



Bebey & Me

Love bebey!!...besides, what matters the most is...the thought that counts...And u should know by now ur existence in my life is already the greatest gift for me dear...thanks alot..!


xoxo!!

Cilla

No comments:

Post a Comment