Friday, September 24, 2010

S.H.A.R.I.N.G Tears or Happiness?

Today, I have been stung by sum close ppl in my life wit words that really did gives me sumthing to think abt..to take consider of..

I've gotten to know a good fren, I called 'Happy Bender', every happiness & fun that I can get..

She told me sumthing abt things that have been going around in my circle of problem for yrs...I know there will come a time, ppl get fed up wit my constant problem..yada yada..but eventually, it's me to decide..can I make up that decision..I cried, listening to every word she said..it hurts me little by little..& I can see it may affect her impression on me..where all tis while, I have been trying to 'cover' my current 'troubled' situation frm her coz I dun want her to know..but she was being a good fren that she is.. listening, advicing, hutful.. and I was touched..I'm glad to share that big part of me.. to her.. but I hope it doesnt 'hurt' our good friendship..

Fren, I dun wanna say much here, all I know, I was kinda relief to talk to you.. & afraid that tis might affect us..

But I do hope it's not.. I'll be really sad if it is..

Signed,

Baby Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment