Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bald Guys...Sexier, Hotter, Appealing...

A strange thing makes me realise something special today...

I find bald guys seems hot & sexy...it's weird though coz I love spiky hair kinda guys. But lately, I look at bald guys, it seems more appealing & masculine for me. They look more man-lier, & it really add points if they have well built body (doesn't necessarily muscular, at least not skinny...if slightly big also would be nice...) & unshaven beard or goatie is definitely a winner...

Nowadays, I find guys doesn't necessarily to be good-looking but if they are presentable enuff, I look at them & I said to myself, 'Oh my...' Hahahahaha...I really think that I am going crazy...Crazy for a man, craving for a men...

I think I need one...right now... ;D

*think Vin Diesel, Agassi, Bruce Willis, Stone Cold Steve Austin (my ultimate dream guy), Pitbull....oh man, the list goes on & on & on.....*

No comments:

Post a Comment