Saturday, November 19, 2011

He wrote to me...'It's About A Girl - Nirvana'

I was checking out YouTube for new songs & suddenly I happens to see a song that remind me of him...

My best friend, a guy friend who currently not in good terms with me anymore...well, things happened...what risk do you take if you turn ur best friend into lover? It may turn out ugly...it happens to us...

I remember how romantic he is, how sweet he is, how caring he is...& how loving he is...when we fight, I mean a lot of times...but I remember he text me right after a huge fight, he storm off, leaves the apartment & he was driving back...he wrote to me the lyrics of this song...& he wrote...'it's about you'...

He knows I love Nirvana...& Creed & alternative music...we were in a band together... we went jamming together & it was the best time of my life... ;)

I never understood what happened to us actually...at first we were best friend, then became something more, then back to friends then became something deeper...

In the end, it doesn't work for us...I'm not sure what happened to him...but deep down my heart...he was the best guy friend I ever had...

Handsome, funny, sweet, caring & he was the best...owh, did I mentioned he's a playboy...? Very very veryyyy good with his words to melt a woman's heart...

But this songs reminds me of your ways...enjoy ;-)

It's About A Girl - Nirvana




I need an easy friend
I do, With an ear to lend
I do, Think you fit this shoe
I do, But DO you have a clue?

I'll take advantage while
You hang me out to dry
But I can't see you every night. Free
...I do

I'm standing in your line
I do, Hope you have the time
I do, Pick up number two
I do, Keep a date with you

I take advantage while
You hang me out to dry
But I can't see you every night. Free

I need an easy friend
I do, With an ear to lend
I do, Think you fit this shoe
I do, But DO you have a clue?

I'll take advantage while
You hang me out to dry
But I can't see you every night,
no I can't see you every night...
free

I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment