Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Saga Continues...Part 1

The Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn Part 1

I love this song much more than Bruno Mars, It Will Rain which the first official soundtrack...Christina Perri, A Thousand Years suits perfectly to the love & romance between Edward & Bella...& the song reminds me so much on their previous soundtrack during Twilight by Iron & Wine, Flightless Bird, American Mouth...see below & enjoy both songs.... ;-)

Twilight Soundtrack
By Iron & Wine, Flightless Bird, American Mouth




Breaking Dawn Part 1 Soundtrack
By Christina Perri, A Thousand Years




I'm not a HUGE fan of The Twilight Saga but still I love romantic movies...the problem for me on the twilight saga thing is the storyline which is for me, too cliche...though Edward & Bella both going thru some events which are so difficult & unpredictable. But watever it is, I still enjoy watching Jacob aka Taylor Lautner without his t-shirt on....*drool* hahahaa....! I'm just a typical girl who enjoys sexy man... alright... yeahh.. hahaha ;-D


Always a Team Jacob
Cilla

Sorry can't help it...I need to show you how sexy Taylor is;


No comments:

Post a Comment