Friday, March 5, 2010

Another One...

It's been quite a week for me...I broke down, feel so depressed by something that keeps on coming back to me...like it would never wanted to really end...only if I 'end' it once and for all...but this is my weakness...I just don't want to make something gets worsen...coz I know what could have happen if I really do...

I decided to let things go, just like last time, just follow what you wanted me to do & to be, I wanted to 'block' one person out, thinking of sacrifing again, nuts! It was a wrong move, coz this one is stronger, in a very silent brutal killer look way...

Now, after few hesitation, encouragement, advices & all...I decided to go for it, change of life...this makes me happy...you...

I know I shouldn't have said the things that would hurt u...but u were so calm & understanding, makes me feel so at ease...all the things you said comfort me knowing that I am something & someone worthy...it helps me to feel better...much better...

U kept your promise, u keep yourself content...
ur comforting voice & ur strong soul,
seems perfect...
put a smile on my face...
dries off my tearful, hurtful eyes & clouded mind,

you were there,
you saw me,
I'm able to feel that again,

When I look to you,
I know what we share is pure, sweet & true...
I see it in your eyes,

Thanks for holding me...
And keep yourself near...


That's all I need



Stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment