Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Why Do We Cry...

Dear God,

I wanted to write a letter to you, to ask you, why do we cry? Why us human cry?

What I am feeling at the moment just a deep sadness in my heart & I cried in the office just now...my fren didn't realise that I was crying at my workstation, after calling up my mum, asking her about my dad & her condition, somehow her voice makes me all teary...til I couldn't bear it...

I love my mum & dad... so so much... I wanted to see them happy, smiling again like we used to, the 4 of us...

Another reason I cried were probably of the current issues & trouble that I faced now...Hear my prayer...

Give me as many strength that you could offer me God...so that I could smile again with all my heart... & to feel happiness again...


Letter to God

No comments:

Post a Comment