Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Goal...My Ultimate...

Hmmm....I wonder if I could ever achieve this? Lots of ppl have made a bet to me, they want to see me wearing this...It's always an ultimate challenge which is not easy for me to achieve...urrghh!

I know somehow frens & family wanted to motivate me to lose weight, so they have done & advice me lots of things to push me but seems it doesn't work out coz I myself didn't push myself enough...well it's true everyone said, the drive is in you...yourself...but like, how? Maybe this might help me...

When I look through at these lovely designs, it really make me feel wanting to fit in these lovely dresses...

Hmmm....I hope I don't just dream about it...I want to make it happen...I still have time...hehehe... **escapism?** No...try lah Cilla, make it as a challenge...okay? ;-)

Nice one right here...My ultimate fav! Look elegant & sexy in its on way... ;-)



Below here, this one also captured my eyes...not sure whether this dresses matches my body type coz, it shown here these dresses would look lovely with Apple Shape Body...hmmm...we'll see... ;-)


This watermelon color dress also looks so fabulously gorgeous, sweet & simple strapless dress...look so innocent...*ermm...Not a girl, not yet a woman type lah... hehehe *

This one right here, is more of a graduation type of dress, a girly type of dress...which look so naive, soft kind of person...I'm more of a brutal girl...so this dress may 'femininise' me...& I could embrace my womanhood better lah sort of... hehehehehe... yalah tu... ;-P

As a conclusion, may these dresses motivate me to achieve my target to wear Size 7 dress by November...hmmm seems so far lagi...but..if I don't start early, there will be lots of excuses lah to postpone...so better take baby step to go further... ;-)

29 dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment