Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Being True To One Self Or...Hypocrite...

I have seen in my daily life routine there are lots of ppl out there living in lie...denying their real behaviour & judging other ppl instead...huhuhu...these type of ppl really pissing my heads off really! Short term, being a hypocrite...!

What I really sadden by is that...someone that you trust, have been acting so strange & have treated you coldly as if you have done something wrong...but in front of ppl, shown to me as if everything's normal....weird huh? How could you live with that? Being hypocrite just to satisfy the 'public'...? But the truth is, you don't treat me normally anymore...and I just can't understand why....Ppl say that there's no problem that cannot be solved...But the problem is, I couldn't find 'the problem', how to solve it??? You leave me with a stupid question mark in my head here!

All you think of is how you feel! You just don't care what I feel about you! Or how others have been telling me things that I dun wanna hear about you! Sometimes I wonder, have you ever TRY to understand my position? And will you ever feel my shoes??? Don't you have any empathy at all?

I have been trying to make everyone's life more happier but in fact, I'm suffering inside & this burden my mind off...

I'm happy if you are happy....I am not a SELFISH type of person like you! And I just dunno why I always end up good relations with this troubled, stubborn ppl that really make my mind goes bezerk!

And you know what? I just couldn't care more or care less about how you feel already...You just do anything that suit your best interest...I just dun wanna be bothered by you anymore...

I've done my best...but perhaps my best wasn't good enough for you...Is that how you treat your other friends?

As a friend, I am being true to myself when I say I care for you as a friend & probably you don't like my behaviour now...well, at least I am not a hypocrite...just like how you acted to others or how I can see others being hypocrite to you...

I don't laugh at your saddist life, but I pity you...coz you are good person, it's just that, you don't appreciate good frens in life...great company...

You are just being pathetic!

I'm sorry if you are burning right now with these words I wrote here...I am not perfect, but at least I am keeping my true colors & shine to other ppl...& at the same time, I am happy for who I am...


Hypocrites are politics!

No comments:

Post a Comment