Monday, December 21, 2009

Back In BKI...My Land Below D Wind...My HomeTown...

Wow...it's been quite awhile since my last update...?

Been pretty busy last week with work & stuffs until I can't find time to update my blog...last minute projects, last minute stuff to do..etc..

Since last friday, I've arrived at my beloved hometown after almost half year did not go back....and how much I really miss seeing my parents, my bro & my small but very close family around my house...

Did some catch up with my parents, lil bro, aunts, cousins & even niece...ceh.. ;)I love their company so much...got some deep talks with my parents abt my decision on going back to KK permanently...I know I have been giving them a hard time thinking of what had happened to me lately in KL...We have discussed about the matters & I understand why they always finds it hard to see me far apart from them & all things happening to me...I make them worried too much...but I think I have grown quite matured lately this few months...and I know & very much aware on what I'm doing...

I think my mum have 2 things that she worries about; Me finding the right love & carry on...and Me finding the difficult love & carry on...It's hard to explain...My mum kinda worried that I haven't found someone in my life, and kinda worried about me finding the wrong type of man & act stupid...but setting me up with a guy of their choice also won't make me happier either...so I know my consequences are...

Converting to a different religion bcos of Love is not an option in my family eyes..& also to me...it's difficult for me when I've involved with a guy which have different religion & believe from me...but I'm learning to accept this...

Well, enough abt that...here's another part of my life that never ends...my relationship with my friends...yes, I have quite a lot of friends la sort of, but only few people that I have attached with that given enormous impact to me will be remembered and stayed beside me...

Friendship, Love, Relationship...? Well, I could write a book on that title coz yes, this year is a special year indeed...I learn the BIGGEST lesson in friendship, love & relationship...

We claimed a friendship is an everlasting gift from God but...little did we know how a great ship like this can be sunken deep into the sea, just by ONE ACT of SELFISHNESS & PURE STUPIDITY of a person...& in friendship, once there's a breach, things or situation can never be undone & it will change the course...no matter how badly we want things back to normal...

We claimed that love is something powerful & magical that can happen to anybody...things which involves our fragile heart that could easily fall for the wrong person for the wrong reason...we try to heal & mend our heart by saying & listening all comforting words...but sorry...TRUTH HURTS & it SUCKS!! Believe me, if u wanna be a tough & matured person, LEARN baby, LEARN!! Learn from our past mistakes & don't repeat!!! Never REPEAT! Coz if it's repeating, that means u'r not listening or thinking...& that will give us another greater gift...REGRET! We do things in our life...never regret on our decision...coz we know what's best for us...

We claimed that relationship is a connection between one individual with another...well, I got no problem in this part coz I dun have to... ;) Relationship is like having someone great around you to share your happiness & kindness & all sort of things we can share...that is what tied us, bond us, & in a way building a relationship with anyone...someone we care about & love...

There has been quite alot I experienced for these couple of mths...& I am learning the Biggest Lesson in my life this year...Praise God...I have time to improve myself...& BE A BETTER PERSON...

GOD BLESS!

**This is only part of my luahan hati...there's more from where it came from...part 1 end**



My Dark 1

No comments:

Post a Comment