Tuesday, December 29, 2009

They can never have...Yesterday...





I fell in love with this song instantly when I first heard it few months back...
Heard this song again in the radio today & somehow I feel like I wanted to upload it in my blog...

My first thought about this song were a mixture of feeling & experiences that I have been thru...

For me, I have experience a lot & I mean it..LOTS of bad moments & memories...beyond anyone's imagination...& what I been thru definitely a unique one...But I do have some great memories & the best I ever had...

This year, I met some great frens, knowing other ppl, opening up my protective 'shell' of shyness (sikit lah ter'open'..hehe)... But along the way, the road & the journey of a great friendship experienced quite alot of bumps & rocky & unsteady path...some frens still survive the rough road, some just abandon it & some just leave without a trace...But whatever it is, it's a blessing in disguise...

Sometimes God gave us something beautiful & remarkable, but He take it all just in a sudden without a warning...leaving us feeling 'empty'...

Well...all I can say is that this song reminds me of my Yesterday's memories with all my loved ones...some of them may have be away & apart far from me...but they always close to my heart... ;)

Enjoy this song everyone... ;)

Yesterday Once More


No comments:

Post a Comment