Saturday, December 5, 2009

Spending Greatest Time With You Dear...

I think I haven't been spending time with my blog lately...well I guess it's just because I've been filling my time with lots of other thing rather than stuck in front of the laptop...besides gymming, I go for movies, go out with my close friends etc...

Last thursday, after BJ & Pump class @ FF MBF, I've actually plan for a 'Night'away from my problematic life here...I went out with a friend of mine...hmmm ;) it was so damn wonderful & I never felt that way before...I do went for some previous night outings before but it couldn't compare to what I enjoy most that night...hehe... hmmm ;)

My friend pick me up @ KLCC, went back to the house to freshen up...thereafter we went to d famous D'sara Uptown favourite youngsters hangout... Thought of dieting, but when my friend ordered Chicken Chop...aiya...ok la...one time only hehe...

We had great talks & laugh but I was distrupted with 'some' incidents...pyschotic sms & calls...but I've been so calm cos my friend really 'helping' me by easing me...I love you so much for that dear...

We talk quite a lot abt our relationship, friends & life...didn't even realise that it was almost 2am already...gosh! My friend suggest that we go for KL joyride at night...it's been so long I haven't been to KL joyride...& when I get d chance to do it...it was the best feeling ever...As my friend driving...I clapped my hands happily few times as if it was my first time doing it...Funny so...But I enjoy the moments...My friend ask me if I'm happy few times...Well dear, sometimes..happiness unable to be describe...but you do make me feel so good that time...I can't really show it to you...but I think you know how I feel that night... ;)

After the joyride, we went back to my friend's place...well me, feeling kinda akward for staying at other people's house like always but..somehow my friend's place reminds me on my good old days when I was still in College staying at Ridzuan Condo at Sunway...somehow I miss the place so much...

Anyhow, it was around 4am already...still need to go work the next day..thought of having talks but we didn't instead... :)

Well, it was a great night...I enjoyed our night away...the talks & laughs & we shared lots of common things together...sweetness!!

I hope we can do it again someday...I want to spend time with great friends...cos it really makes me happy to hangout with other people...

This is dedicated to you...Luv u... U know what you have done for me...Thanks...

xoxo

Cill

No comments:

Post a Comment