Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sometimes It's Just Never Ends...

Last night, I went to see New Moon for the 3rd time in less than a week...huhu...

But this time with my 3 best girlfriends...(u know who u r...muahh)

For this time, my emotions were quite okay already...I didn't cry coz the first 2 times I went, I cried the ending part where Jacob had to hear Bella said, "It's always gonna be Him (Edward)..." It crushes me when you could see Jacob's face so deeply hurt & his heart broken in hearing Bella's word...enough on the mushy stuff...But honestly for me, I would go for Jacob I guess...Why?

Okay, basically for me, it doesn't really matter if you are a team Edward or Jacob...coz when it comes down to real life, we, ladies...had a lot different personalities...each one of us have our own "Edward" or "Jacob" in some extend of our life...but we always choose the one who is more compatible with us...Love is a fantasy that we realise it to be true...Compatible means being together will complement & complete each other...

that's how Love turns to something extraodinary and ended with happy endings...you have got to work it...In movie terms, off course its already written in the book, the author decides how it ends...but in real life...we make our own endings...our own so called 'drama' but...we could never follow stories like this Twilight saga that's not even REAL....sorry for the Twilight fans okay...no offence but it's just reality...& reality bites!

Enough abt Love...

I had some argument with a fren, which makes me think that I had enough of this...I had been patient with you for this few months...I have been so supportive of you, being there for you...but all you can think of is the things that I did that you don't approve of...what's the big deal??? Even worse, u were blaming it on my other frens...WTH?

I want my life to be different from you...I just need my own space, don't u get it? Don't mess with my life anymore coz I enjoy my life now...being able to be free...but u wanna say all the hurtful things especially for frens being around me & help me so much? They have their own dark sides...but that doesn't mean I'll be influenced by the likes of them...coz I know how to choose what's right or wrong for me...u never listen to any of my advices but now u expect me to listen to u? This is not a one way street babe! Slap urself & wake up! Dun expect me to be someone whom u want me to be...please understand & I'm begging u please don't make our life more miserable than this...enough with all ur wrong decisions in your life but don't control mine...coz sooner or later I couldn't take it any longer...

To my other frens...they have been great to me... :) they are... I just wanna let you know that I loved you guys so much...thanks for everything...


**I cried terribly last night feeling hurtful for the things u said abt me & my fren** Just stop...or things get really ugly...


Cry

No comments:

Post a Comment