Saturday, December 5, 2009

If I Told You...

Being in an open relationship makes me wonder if its help me much...okay when I'm with him...it was nice...cos he says all the right things to make me feel mushed up...but in fact, in my heart...I had a secret feeling for someone else...a guy whom always look out for me... ;)

I wanna wrote a confession here...sumthing which I've been kept for quite sometimes already...

I can't remember the 1st time we met...
I also couldn't remember the 1st word you said...
I can't remember the 1st time we've grown close...
You were a friend...you were sweet & gentle...
You're stunning...beautiful...& pure kindness...

You were great...
You helped me in a way...
Making me feel that I am worthy...
As a lady, I wanted someone to reassure me...
And you make it so easy by showing ur concern on me...

I feel kinda dizzy & mushy when you're around...
Just by one look...you melt away my heart...
Not sure what I feel for you...
Was it for love?
Or just good friends?

Sometimes I wanted to say it out loud...
To say to you that I have feelings for you...
This feeling is wonderful...
But I don't want things to change if I told you...

Hey you...
I just want you to know...
That my feelings for you would never change...
I hope you will be my someone...
A special person in my life...

I don't want you to push urself away...
I don't want you to care less abt me too...
Coz with you I had a 'different' strength...
& you give me a booster kick in my life...

I hope that on one sweet day...
If I told you...
My feelings for you...
You'd smile & held my hands close to your heart...

Though it may not be forever...
I just wanna enjoy the moment with you...
& it would be more than enough...
To make me fly high...

Knowing that what if you had the same feeling for me...




Cilla

No comments:

Post a Comment