Friday, January 1, 2010

Around The World...

Hahahaha....this phrase I gotta remember...

All it takes is little bit of imagination & a little drop of this 'poison ivy', you will travel 'around the world'...
Crash! Boom! Bang!

Sexy dirty dancing was the move I unable to show & see you...only a rocky, unsteady ship that I board on...& making me nausea...got almost to vomitting & feeling of bloatness & gassy...walking away & I stumble...tried to hide it by holding on the pillar...& oh no...! it's already the next morning & I wasn't lying on my bed...but ended up on ur couch...!

I learned this 2 days ago...my cousin is a one krazey gal! Next time, you won't trapped my like that anymore...


Traveller

1 comment:

  1. It will be great to watch Dirty Dancing, i have bought tickets from
    http://ticketfront.com/event/Dirty_Dancing-tickets looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete