Sunday, January 10, 2010

What A Week...

It's a terrible week for me on this early year 2010...

Workload or should I say my double workload really pissing me off at work...I'm changing...hormones are too...I think I started off awfully 'silent', more 'quieter' & less hyper than usual...

With the new GST RM 50 charged per credit card, & a very 'disturbing' fact that credit card industry will be deteriorating, it really scare the hell out of me & my department as it may affect us badly...with the cancellation of cards are high, I'm thinking of finding way out of this high risk industry...credit cards!

Though my unit will be 'uploaded' with 9 massive project to 'save' our existing customer base & keep them 'entertain' with our so called attractive promo which I think will take toll out of my energy & time, I seriously thinking about quitting my job...I dunno why but damn...I really just want out of this...I'm hating my job every single day...workload jumps up like mad...expected 'return' is so far from imagination...it's not rewarding at all...

At the moment, I'm just thinking about going back to KK, 'leaving' all that I have gained here, my 'social' life, my entertainment, luxurious lifestyle....and moved back to KK now!

I missed my hometown so much....miss my bed there...miss my mum & dad, my brother & Baby Echa... ;)

I miss my cousins...my life in KK which is more calm & peaceful...but I love KL too...

At the moment, my work really giving me a headache & heartache with all the 'noises' people making fuss about banking industry...makes me wanna explode!

I have been secretly crying almost every night now...thinking about my life, my work here... ;'-(

But I'm struggling to lift my head up & try to survive this b4 I move back...




Still Kampung Girl @ Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment