Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's A Reminder...

I gotta meet a friend of mine whom I've been so dreading to see & hangout with...as she's pretty busy all the time...so having the chance to meet her, I'd certainly would look forward too...

We chit chat about things that we usually talked about last time...I always have a nice & a great sense of calmness when talking to her...it was easy going, relax conversation...

She advices me on some things which are happening in my life right now...catching up la sort of...I dunno why but I always listen to her... :-) She kept reminding me about my priority in life...advicing to feel good about myself, & wants me to focus on myself first b4 anyone else...& she constantly remind me d importance of family...

She's someone whom I can turn to when I feel 'lost'...though she's not around all the time...her advices kinda makes me strong...it feels great to have a friend like her...

It is important to have great friends around us to keep us sane and enjoy great times with each other...and I will cherish every each memories that I have with them...

And to my fren...(u know who u r) this entry is for you...thanks so much dear! muaahhh!!


xoxo
Cilla

No comments:

Post a Comment