Monday, January 18, 2010

Separuh Jiwaku Pergi...

This post nothing to do with my life...is just that I happen to hear it on the radio & a friend of mine sings this song during our ride in the city...

Just lovely music & tune...& kinda sad song...deep...

For my friend...this is for you... ;-)

Watch more YouTube videos on AOL Video




Separuh Jiwaku Pergi by Anang

separuh jiwaku pergi
memang indah semua
tapi berakhir luka
kau main hati
dengan sadarmu
kau tinggal aku

Reff:
benar ku mencintaimu
tapi tak begini
kau khianati hati ini
kau curangi aku
[2x]

kau bilang tak pernah bahagia
selama dengan aku
itu ucap bibirmu

kau dustakan semua
yang kita bina
kau hancurkan semua

repeat reff [2x]

benar ku mencintaimu

4 comments:

  1. Eh, is that Anang? Last time he got long hair rite? But I think he looks better with that stylo short hair.. ganteng banget!! hikksss.. *matilaa kris dayanti nyesal tak sudah! ehehehe..* :P

    P/S: Sape kwn u tu?.. sian dia u dedicate lagu sedih.. huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup...It is Anang! He looks great kan? **Actually this is the first time I heard his song & I never knew anything abt him until my friends told me abt him & wife Kris Dayanti story...haha!**

    Well, this song 'meant something' to my fren...huhuhu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! U don't know Anang?! He is one of the great & famous composer in Indonesia. He composed most of Kris Dayanti's song last time (& duet with her as well). One of those sweet couple there, like Nurul & Ajai in M'sia. I tau pasal I pernah jadi big fan of her.. but now no more ahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? Hehehehe...well, I admit that I mmg 'weak' kalau bab2 artist Indon nieh... ;-p

    ReplyDelete