Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mixed Up Feeling...

Earlier this week, I saw something that crushed my heart...I mean it..really really sad...

Why do I have to found out that way?
Why I walk on & see something that make me unable to say?
I really dunno how to react...
But only sadness that I felt...

Eeeee....I dun like this...
I'm just starting to enjoy you in my life...
But gosh! there it is...
This is confusing me...again...

May the best one wins...
But now I know how she felt...

This is just an emotion that really need to be let out b4 it kills me inside...

Hehehe...and suddenly I felt the happiness fills me today...
And I'm happy & better still, I felt coy....& simply meltz up when u're around...

I like...coz it's just the sweetest & cutest thing!


Fallen

2 comments:

  1. cill..if u love someone..show it. if you think u need to tell them,tell them. if u think it worth sacrifice for it, do it. cos..no matter what...it will make u feel relief & believe me make u feel confident. atleast the person will know abt ur feeling & for u to feel great..try it. God bless u..dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...sometimes things are better left unsaid...I'm not hoping for anything... ;-)

    ReplyDelete