Monday, January 25, 2010

What A Great Weekend...

It's been quite awhile since I last updated my blog...

Since last Friday, doctor have confirmed that my dad diagnosed with Colon Cancer Staged 2...Deep in my heart, I felt 'hurt'...I wonder why these things happen to my family? My dad was just recovering from his small Stroke last December 08...and now this...Sometimes I wonder whether God hear my 'cry' to look after my parents... This is just another test from Him... I pray that my Dad will be strong to face this & we are all here for him....Love you Dad... ;'(

My mind wonders to my family in KK...and I know how badly my mum needs my emotional support...she calls me every day,every time there's a doctor consult my Dad in the hospital... I am trying my best to be strong & I can't stop thinking about them... I cried on my own sweet alone time across the hall of my office...

Calming myself & motivating myself to face this...praying to God more...

To avoid from me thinking abt my Dad's condition, I stayed at a friend's house... To cheer me up, she really knows how...brought me to Uptown Danau Kota...was pretty damn marvellous...I like...we share stories, food...xoxo... **Sweet Memories Indeed**

I went to a good fren house for 2 party organised by her... it was fantastic! Food's nice! Crowd okay... It's a way to clear my mind of things...But I was burdened with my migrain...terrible one..and I feel so tired...(yelah dah 'bibik' sehari...hehe)...I sleep early that night... But honestly, I really had spend a great time with her... :)

I was away from home for 3 nights... Huhuhu... ;-)

God Bless My Dad...to be strong...his operation will be on the 1st Feb...Pray for my Dad's health....


Little Child's Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment