Sunday, February 14, 2010

All I Know...I Should Be Happy...

There are quite a few events that happen to me recently...

For Valentine's Day, I got double celebration...I received a bouquet of Blue Roses sent to my office & that was the first time ever I received something unexpectedly....

That person may not be someone special like a lover but it does make me feel so so so happy & excited...it's something that makes me realize that it doesn't have to be someone you truly love but even some perfect stranger too could make your day more brighter...by doing such lovely gesture...that person may not be totally a stranger but still it was a touching effort...

Besides the Roses, I have a lovely Valentine Lunch date @ Chakri Palace, Royal Thai Fine Cuisine at KLCC...it was definitely a great lunch...he was adorable...haha! I consider him as a good friend to me...decent guy I'd say...he could make the date so magical for me...a clean date mind you... ;-)

Whatever it is, this week was a fine week for me...a fren of mine had a fight with me, but it wasn't supposed to be a big issue, it was about a guy basically...just stupid for girls to be fighting bcoz of a guy...but luckily we kiss & make up already...& she's was really sweet to have done that for me...makes me all so teary...I wanted to cry...God really I am grateful for having her in my life! ;-)

I hangout with another good fren of mine, chit-chatting about ourselves, current events & dilemma, sharing is what we do best... haha... I always say this & I'm gonna say it again...I always always always have great times whenever I'm with that fren...You really make me happy too dear! I feel great...**Ya lah...I'm obsessed kan...hahahahaha! Funny...but I don't care...coz you always have your own unique ways in making me laugh, cheered up, happy & guide me in my crazy life...only great frens can laugh & share tears at the same time...right? You know you can share with me anything dear... ;-)

Life are pretty good for me, despite my Dad's condition, I know my family & I will always pray for his speedy recovery & we will help him regain his strength & motivate him to be strong again...met a guy that able to show me how I could have the chance to be loved by someone...& how a guy can see through my heart & accept me for who I am inside...though he may not end up or destined to be with me, but definitely he make me realise that I am worthy to be loved...having just incredibly sweet & so supportive loving frens around me...it's undescribable...

I'm in KK, at my hometown at the moment, I am happy here...being with my family, missing all my great frens in KL & best of all, I feel good about myself...

Happy Valentine's Day...spread ur love to everyone as all of us deserved to be loved....

;-)



Loved

No comments:

Post a Comment