Saturday, February 20, 2010

When 'Pancit'...Urrgghh...

Last nite, I went to gym after a week break for CNY...well, I really can't believe that I have such dreadful one hour BJ workout...and I was really exhausted even during before 1st cardio block started...damn! it's really frustrating coz I can feel I'm breatheless, dizzy & totally drained out! I never feel that way! Urgghhh! Really dissapointed at myself!

Even Zaza ask me if I'm ok...huhu...did she juz saw me struggling...? But I just keep it up...I dun wanna give up...one class? please la Cilla, last time u join 3 classes okey? Why r u doing this? ~ ceh, pembakar semangat utk diri sendiri lah konon ni..~

Let me recap of what I did during CNY break;

Most of d time at home, I didn't do much...house chores, not so much, coz not so much things to do...besides my mum have donee all the chores already...I woke up as early as 7am everyday...with good intention to help my mum out with things to do at home, but well, my mum is like a soldier already...she work up as early as 6am, her normal wake up time...and she will start to clean the house, sweeping, preparing my dad healthy food (usually two pieces of bread with coffee), emptying my dad's colon bag of his 'waste'...which this part have to be every 3 hours (except when sleeping lah)...by the time I woke up, everything were done already...so I dun have to do anything lah...only thing is, I breakfast, but, not heavy pun...it's only Milo & plain crackers...sad but it's a good food kan? No fats or high calorie food there...

When it comes to afternoon, I followed my mum bring my dad to the hospital for his regular dressing & check up...afterwards, normal la, we go for lunch, but usually we tapau & bring home, mix rice as usual...and my dad with his porridge & soft food...no fats build up juga...right?

Comes to night time, I think this is the part I think is the beginning of the worst to come...usually night time my mum don't usually eat, but since she cook lots of porridge, she will eat together with my dad, but left me & my bro with only her 'healthy food'...so my bro, the hero, will suggest we dine out or tapau bring home...now, in KK, its difficult to find food especially during CNY holiday coz most of the shops closed for one week...so where to go ppl??? even malay stall pun close okey...? In kk, we are harmony...one celebration ja, the whole entire Sabahans will celebrate...hahaha! So, where should we go when times like this? What shop opens even during holidays? What else? Fast food lah the answer!!! Huhuhuhu... during CNY, I went to my uncle's house for CNY celebration okey lah right? But every night falls, me & my bro will hunt for fast food lah...but since both of us bored with KFC already...we go for different thing which is...Burger King! DAMN...! Last time, burger is my fav food...especially weekends, I love to junk myself with burger king...so there we are, ordering my favourite, French Chicken Meal Large! And if we don't go there, we would go to McD ordering my fav for this moment, Double Prosperity Chicken Burger...or if we don't go out for fast food, if we are lucky, we could find 'expensive' chinese stall open, and my bro will just order a large dish...his fav, Sweet & Sour Pork...and we tapau & will just pig out....

Come to think of it...yeah...it's my fault really...for pigging out with all sort of fast food especially burgers...hmmm...no wonder lah pancit like mad kan? if at hometown, the word exercise is only in words & not practical...One week punya holiday sudah mcm ni, if I took more, I dunno what will happen to me...but it's really a waste la...working out so hard at gym & pig out like mad bila cuti...hmmm...need to change lah...but malas!!! Hahahahah... ;-p

So conlusion is, there is no other reason of my feeling that type of exhausion it's my own fault kan really...so...another era begins...I need to do more workout la...since I promise myself, & my bride to be friend that I will lose weight....hopefully...

Another target lah this... :) Anyways...will keep updating my story again...whether I will lose it or gain it... hahaha! Cheers ppl...!

One advice : If you really want to lose weight, dun pig out too much...!


Flat Tyre

2 comments:

  1. just a week of holiday can't really make u go 'pancit'.. it's all in ur mind. Just concentrate to the workout & ur target, then u'll be okay.. chaiyo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more on that Zaza...hehe...it's all in my head I guess, but, really penat yer...pancit bcoz of food intake I suppose, badan rasa berat sgt...hehehe anyways, thanks ya! Will concentrate more...Come on Cilla! Hehehe... ;-p

    ReplyDelete