Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's All Coming Back To Me Now...

Have you ever felt that sometimes we were given a second chance by God? Well, after a series of unfortunate events happens to me, I believe so...I really believe on that...

U wanna know why? I got to spend some precious times with my girlfriends from my high school yrs in SFC for the last 2 days...it maybe just a short meet up to discuss on Che che's bridal shower & wedding...but the meeting definitely bring back old memories of our best times in high school...haha! It was so damn wicked...! We really enjoyed our times together & things we been thru during high school just the greatest...! We laugh & laughed & laughed our heads off remembering back our times back in school...& funny thing is...I thought that I might feel abit awkward after haven't seen them all almost 5 yrs...but...magically, I easily can blend with them comfortably... :) Feel like it's where I belong... hehehehe... I feel so lucky to be able to hangout with them after all the neglection & ignorant that I did...that was a chance for me...to be with them again...


We talked about Che2 Grand Wedding & her much awaited shower in November...and Che2 have this rules that I have to be at least a size 7 to attend her bridal shower...!

Haha...she said that I haven't changed abit...apart from my hair, my manners (like I dun have any manners last time haha... ;) ) & more feminine...she's talking about my body lah off course..! No change...apa pula no change?! Like I already work hard enough @ d gym...but I know lah my food intake haven't changed so much...but I am workin on it...! Terpaksa lah...for che2's sake...













Pics taken : everywhere flashes is allowed! haha! Arriva, Salim's, Pan Pac, Escalators, Jalan Raya...etc...(we don't look as natural as Ferrari but I'll bet the Sepilok Orang Utans can...photogenic...! ;-p)

Here are some of the candid pics her sister took whilst we discussing abt her wedding theme, shower, place, etc....






















Picture : Che2 (Bride to be) & Fharini aka Gendut or now best known as Ferrari (wedding planner lah kira ni)...I think Che2 's wedding will be a grand one... kan Che? haha! ;-)





Here is one of my close fren in high school too...Sue (suggested some wedding packages to Che2)


Need to workout at least 3 hrs in d gym? Not in enough kah my Body Jamming? Hehe..my BJ class that I love?? Well, That was Che2's instruction...Ya... 3 hrs lazying in the gym what I do best kan? hahaha... ! ;-p whatever it is, I do need something to push me to change...

We all need some sort of motivation to workout & target to achieve...my target now is to fit in to size 7 dress... As Che2 planning for a white bridal shower theme...I must look good in white lah then...

So now I'm wondering, what to do next? What to do first? Maybe I could start slowly in terms of food, then slowly increase my quality workout in the gym...right? Hmmm....hopefully it's gonna be a success...

But, I need 'someone' to help me...I really want one!!! Heeelllppp!!! A gorgeous guy perhaps...? huhuhuhuhu...I want a sugar candy..!! For my eye workout! Hehehehe...Niceeeee one... Ahaks! ;-p Someone like him maybe....? Hmmmmm.....




Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment