Thursday, February 18, 2010

Separation Never Easy...

Since last December, I have gone back to KK for 3 times already...

Now, as time passes, it's getting more difficult to be apart from my family...everytime they send me to the airport, I still can stay calm, but as soon as I board the plane, I will start to cry & cry & cry...so bad...I keep promising myself that I will fulfill my parents wish that I will be moving back to KK permanently this year...so I am prepared now I think...

I know I'm gonna miss KL terribly especially my dear dear dearest frens there...even at this moment I miss them so much...or even when they are around...I still miss them...is it something wrong with me...? But I think when I moved back to KK, I will make at least 4 times trip to KL for shopping & meeting my frensss....right?

As I grew older, I find that separation never easy...when we were young, we always know how to meet new ppl & adapt to changes...but when we were old, we always wanna stick by to our comfort zone...my comfort zone would be being around with the ppl that I love...KL frens & family...or KK frenss & family... both also makes me happy...That's the problem start, when you were too attached to ppl, it will more difficult...but I hope all ties we have will never be broken... coz I love them all...



Separation

No comments:

Post a Comment