Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's Just One Of Those Days...

Well, it's just one of those days where everything went wrong...I hate it so much!

Arghhh! Emo! Emo! Emo! I wanna cry...I am sad...I just want everything back to normal...how it used to...I dun wanna see this...I hate seeing things that I see right now...it shouldn't even happening!

I am hurt with the things you said...but I felt worst coz it wasn't even me that supposed to be scold at...! It should've been him...! But you're acting like I should be put to blame on...I'm a victim!

It's easy to say I hate you...for behaving like this...as if I'm wrong or too sensitive abt that! But it was never easy to simply ACT as if I dun care about you coz I still am...and always will be...

I hope you know how terrible and miserable I am right now...when u doing this....

:'(




p/s : this is one of ur fav song...hope u enjoy it... ;D huhuhuhu..... :'(

All My Life - KC & Jojo

Ohhhhh, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
Ummmmmmm, I'm so glad
I will never find another lover
sweeter than you, sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover
more precious than you, more precious than you

Cause girl you are

Close to me you like my mother,
close to me you're like my father
Close to me you're like my sister,
close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one, my everything
And to you this song I sing

Chorus
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God, that I,
that I finally found you

All my life,
I prayed for someone like you
I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes I pray that you do love me to

I promise to never fall in love
With a stranger
You're all I'm thinking of
I praise the Lord above
For sending me your love
I cherish every hug
I really love you

Repeat Chorus

You're everything I ever know
When you smile my face always seems to glow
You turned my life around,you picked me up when I was down
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
(Fade out)And all my life..........



Cry Baby

2 comments:

  1. STOP allowing other people do that to u!!! They will never change & will never stop!! U gotta change ur attitude & ur way of handling those stupid people.. *oooppss.. terlebih sudaaa..* ;) Think & act wise fren.. or else u will be trapped in other people's nasty & dirty world. Sekian, terima kasih..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...sometimes when we are too close with ppl, they get a little carried away in saying harsh & mean things, but I know deep inside, they dun mean all those things, juz that, they have their own unique way on expressing things they wanna say/advice...I'm okay already...it's juz take a little bit of humbleness & sincerity of tat person to realize that we able to forgive & give them a chance to redeem themselves...just take ur own precious time to cool it down...then eventually u realize that u love them really...& u dun wanna lose them... ;-)

    ReplyDelete