Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Change & Long Lost Friends...

I got a suprised phone call during my lunch hour today...it was from a long lost college friend back in 1999...

She was one of my best friend in Stamford College...we were very close last time...she's very rough type of lady & very 'ganas' lah sort of...the way she talks, acts...etc...but she's a very good friend to me...

We hangout alot at her uncle Cyber Cafe last time...& we loved to MIRC that time...zaman2 chatting tgh hot time tu uolsss hahaha! Very best lah time tue...study...chat...study...chat...went to games arcade & just play games all day long with our guy friends especially during weekends and after class...

I was abit of a tomboy myself that time, she was talking to me on the phone during noon, and I was suprised by her statement... ' Cilla, dari suara ko, mcm saya rasa sia tidak kenal sudah Cilla yg dulu...ganas, wild & tough...cara ko cakap pun mcm sudah jadi control ayu gitu...and ko pun mcm berubah sudah...lain lah hehe'...

I feel kinda weird though...well, I know I have changed...so much in terms of clothing especially but I know I have changed my perception abt life and my behaviour have developed to be a matured adult...so I learn to grow up I think really...there are still some part of me which hold my hidden wild, tomboy & tough personality & only need to be shown during emergency only kot...haha! ;p

Anyway, back to my friend...she was quite happy with my improved self....but she wants to see me lor when I get back to KK this December...how? how? Malu lar if she still see me with my body camnieh juga....no changes....kah kah kah....**Okay...another reason to push myself kan** Urrgghh!! Huahuahauhaua... ;p

I enjoy talking to her...and I'm sorry that I neglected her calls for these few years...she has been trying to call me since like after we finish our Diploma Level 1, but I never return her calls...so now I determined to patch things up with her again...Huhu! **mcm org byk dosa plak I nieh kan**

It's a great feeling connecting with old friends again...I missed all of them so much... :)

When there's a friend of mine mentioned sumthing abt friendship also today, I know that we all too feel the same way... as we grow old, we tend to have new friends but...it still comes down to our old friend that matters the most coz old friends reminds us how we were used to be...when we never knew abt life difficulties...and all we know just enjoy urselves...

Well...things changed, so do people around us...even our climate changes... hehehe ;)

Seize the moment...appreciate what u have now...great friendship that builts...new relationship...coz u just never know when God can take it all away just like a flash of lightning without a warning...& when the moments over, u cannot revive what u have lost & feel of regretting are the worst thing that u felt from the heart...& it will eat u alive ler...! ;p


Great Friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment