Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sick...& Gym Addict...

Today I woke up with the sexiest voice ever...hahahaha! Tetiber ja sore throat...padahal sudah minum byk air...hmm...normal maybe kan? hehehe..

Well, this whole week I did not write anything on my blog coz everytime I reach my home, open my FB, Blog...whenever wanna start writing, my eyes will be so sleepy...so...no update ler..tired after balik dari gym... ;)

I went to gym on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday but Friday 'off'...miss Stephen Class huhu...next week pun no Stephen class bcoz of Raya Haji... huhu...anyhow...I think my life quite great so far...work, gym & all...

Nothing interesting...hmm... today & 2moro I'm quite free...thought of going out with one of my close friend...but I dun think we're gonna meet up...coz...I have a feeling we're not... ;-)

I guess I should be looking for someone to accompany me this weekend... ;-)


Workin' it...

No comments:

Post a Comment