Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Day That I Let Go...

Yes...today is 'the Day' I let it all go...

Today is the day that I realise I can't control...

And today is a special day that I suddenly feel like I just dun wanna care so much anymore...When ppl just don't care abt our feelings...why should we bothered? Well, I learn something everyday of my life...my personal life, my work...everything...! Sometimes I learn good & some even bad things...No need to elaborate further...

It's just that...I'm tired...tired of thinking things that are so irrelevant for me to think about...I just wanna forget all this...and be done with it...

From now on...I just wanna kept myself in a place where I can just have a peace of mind and I just wanna let go all...


I'm giving up

No comments:

Post a Comment