Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wheather Change…as we sing our heart out @ Red Box!!

11.35pm – Oct 31, 2009
Yesterday was quite a tiring day but fun ladies nite out indeed!!

I had two consecutive nite out & having fun…*seriously, I’m just too old for this…* haha… but damn I have the best time…especially with great & happening girlfriends…

I love Karaoke…so much…! Wanna make me happy? Bring me to any of Red Boxes, give me a mic, & 3 hours of non stop singing extravanganza…is all it takes to cheer me up! Seriously…hehehehe ;p

We spend the night singing our heart out…Dance & sing…! And not forgetting with buffet okeh?? Food nice…great handsome waiters…hehehe what a view uolss…!

My friend send me back all the way to my house in PJ though she was living in KL…sweet dear… luv ya dear muaaahhh…! ;)

Great talk with her…and I’m happy with her around too…sometimes the way she said things to me…makes it so easier to do… I like her attitude…& amazing la! I chatted with her in FB till the wee hours of morning…abt lots of stuff…hmm secret ler…kan kan kan dear? Hehe.. ;)

I enjoy our conversation dear…something new in my life to think about…

I sleep around 6am then woke up at 10am…lambat dah gi keje…so rushing to office manage to arrived around 11.45 hehe…Be a post women for a day…huahuahuah….! Sambil2 lipat surat, me & my colleague watch Twilight in our PC…hmmm…romantic movies lagi… enough2 lah with the lovey dovey mood… like ppl said makin tua…makin lah menjadi jadi…kah kah kah!!


Penyanyi Getiissss *haha*

No comments:

Post a Comment