Sunday, November 1, 2009

Megan Fox So Damn HOT & SEXY!!!!

I have a funtastic sunday...! It's been quite some time we'd done this...

It was kinda weird though...the feeling...coz now, we don't share stories as much, seldom hang out together & we talk serious business only...

During our so called day out together...there are some issues that we could never just settle...hmmm dah our norm..but I feel kinda happy...so happy...! Coz I am really happy...I have great new groups of friends, ppl & most importantly...my family...

Me & my friend run some errands of our own & we booked Jennifer's Body tickets. At first I was quite hesitant to see it...the preview itself damn scary...I thought I won't be able to enjoy it as much...but at the end...I enjoyed the movie...! Great one! It was kinda gross & sgtsss violent...but Megan Fox makes it so cool! Hahaha...!

Megan Fox are goddess of beauty...! She's so beautiful & too damn hot people! A girl like me can never be look so good like her...! Just gorgeous...! Urrghh, jealous ler...how I wish I could have that body & the sex appeal/symbol attitude to kill for...

Well, I gotta say this...today's outing is like a therapy for us...indeed, as u said, it's long broken... :)

You know what? No matter what I have or do today, No one can take what U & I shared for the past 10 years of our life together...as best friend...


Remember that...


Always your friend forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment