Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy...

I am happy today!!! U know why? Coz I can smile & laugh at the office with all sort of jokes my colleagues says to me.... Funny! Hehe... Well, my colleagues saw me as a happy go lucky person...They usually openly say anything they wanna say to me...I'm happy with them...though sometimes they do hurt me with certain words but hey...I learned to be cool...just dun wanna care so much abt critics...hehe..

Somehow, I did thought about what happen if I move to KK permanently and left all these great friends & colleagues??? One thing for sure, I will never forget them & will always cherish the memories we had together...It's definitely gonna be tough for me...but I need to try to be strong juga... ;)

I enjoyed my day...With my friends...somehow...I feel that having few good friends does help me to be more open minded, care-free, and easy going person...


Well..it is a great day indeed...and I am happy... ;-)


Cilla

No comments:

Post a Comment