Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Great BJ Class!!

Woohooo!

I am damn damn damn tired lah babe! I workout just now for Body Attack & BodyJam...!

I can't do Pump juz now cos Attack class was really my 'Everest' at the moment coz alot of jumping & running...But BJ class also tested my stamina juz now coz of the mix track yg mmg giler punyer penatss...but I really had a great time in BJ juz now...**boleh lah jugak menyumbang kan suara bising kt class huahauhau** The feeling was phenomenal & kudos to Zaza for great class...& also Uchop the 'special guest' instructor for the night...

Honestly, I enjoyed BJ class very much juz now...a great feeling there...**** :p

Now my body aching badly...my eyes are so sleepy...and juz plain tired... got some things wanna update here...but I'm just so sleepy I can type anything on my mind right now yg tersirat dan yg tersurat pun ader...**hish takut la habis pecah rahsia yer** heheheh...

Anyway...tats all for now...

**To my fren...*u know who u r...Miss you dear* Biler I ckp I miss tue...mmg genuine tue okeh? hehehe*

P/S : 2moro another day to survive lagi...oh God! Give me strength..!


Tired BJ fans

No comments:

Post a Comment