Friday, November 6, 2009

My Body Is Wonderland...

I have been started to go to the gym regularly now...to de-stress, to release, to relax (hmm...relax kew?), to lose weight * i know lots of ppl heard me saying this but no changes juga, so now I wanna push myself to the another level...and try again... and some more...gym can be a place for you to have fun *BJ class ultimate class for me*

Tuesday, I went for Body Step class...tired & my leg feel excruciating painful...but I continue till the end of the class...Then yesterday, wednesday BJ class...was quite tiring too...BJ 49...well, there were many special memories there in BJ 49...always remembered...some things just cannot be erased especially as sweet as these... ;)

Just now, I went for BJ class @ SPK & Body Pump..It was an ultimate workout...now my arms and legs are painful & shaky...hehehe...well, no pain no gain....

I wanted to concentrated on doing gym things now...bcos I promised someone that I'll try.... ;) I owe that someone...


Tired like dead but I think I am happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment