Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sushi! Sushi! Sushi! ;p

Okay...I'm guilty then..haha!

I was supposed to be on a good & healthy diet but...I just had a great dinner @ Sakae Sushi KLCC & it was damn nice & ambik byk pula tue...!!! I can't stop ler...Honestly, last saturday went to Sushi King Mid Valley costs abt RM 60++ for 2 of us...then just now costs us abt RM 65++ for 2 person jugak lah...

Well...in my defence, sushi can be considered as healthy food kan? Huhu...*alasan bah ni* Okay...I think I'll make it up by going for Attack 2moro ler...I try hehe... :)

Don't know lately I've been craving for Sushi since last week...and I think I can eat it again & again & again & again....hahaha...maybe for another week...belum rasa muak lagi nieh...*I can still dream abt sushi at the moment haha*

Well, I enjoy eating sushi now...it's my new addiction for food ... ;p

*Thanks to the friend whom always bring me to the best food in town* Haha! ;p


Sushi obsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment