Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's My Life Anyway...

I just wanna say that...

This is my life anyway...for what I have to listen to ur say everytime? I have my own brain...I'm not stupid...I think I'm matured enough to make my own decision on what's wrong or right...I am feeling rather happy now...on top of the world even...but it seems that you can't accept that the fact!

And your behaviour keeps me at bay...I had enough! And I'm just too tired to care for your feelings already...All this while I have been nothing but be a good fren to you...now what happen?

I dun wanna keep repeating...I'm just letting my feelings out...

Btw, a friend in need is a friend indeed...u know it better...


This is my life anyway...and there's nothing you can do stop me doing what I wanna do right now...if you perceived me as a bad, evil and wild person...whatever suits u...go ahead...I won't bother abt u or anybody's feeling anymore...I just shut one eyes & just ignore other ppl's feeling...this is what I wanted & I am HAPPY....GET IT?!


So stop F***ing ur life & move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment