Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Night To Remember...

I wanted to blog everyday...but I missed out one day coz of shits that happens to me & I was home away...

Thursday was a bad day for me...to begin with...but ends with a memory...of you...

Some things happens for a reason...that morning arguement was surely reach my limit...I have no one to turn to...I felt so miserable...I dun want to depend on some people that I have troubled so much...

I let myself decide what's the best way for me to handle my misery...

Simple...find some entertainment...that's what I previously did last time I had issues...What I did was to divert my reach to the limit feelings of fed up, tired and I had enough of trouble from you...to the next level!!

You purposely find things just to hurt me since the week before, I need to walk away...! And that's what I did...pack my bags...& storm out!

I wanted to be alone...I need to get a peace of my mind...

I had great talk & dinner with a friend of mine...quite worried abt me..
*dun worry, I feel great that night... & I tak dijual pun kat Chow Kit...haha! No need to worry to pick me up ;p*

...wandering in KL...well, I was waiting for him...after he fetch me up...went to Finnegan's & have drinks & partying with his friends...it turn out to be a very great night outing...did some joyride around Klang Valley...well I'm glad that I'm okay now...

I wanted to do something different...that was quite scary kinda thing to do but...all good beb! Lucky me!

And that night...I realised something... I found out that;

Men will always be men...

Men are sweet talker...
Men are so unpredictable...
Men can be complicated sometimes...
Men have high sensitivity too...

Well, it was a crazy night...I was damned tired & sore when I go in for work on Friday morning...but I managed to control it... put up my face to a professional cute level hahaha...some friends who's worried sick abt me was relief to find me going to the office...hahaha I know it's crazy...but what else to do right?

Maybe I'm too old for all this already... hehehe...all night out...penattssss!

But after what I did, it makes someone misses me more..and appreciate me when I came back...I hope u learn from my disappearance...

Coz u know what? I certainly get what I want that night... ;)
Freedom...Freedom...Freedom...!!!!


Once A Night Crawler

No comments:

Post a Comment