Friday, October 2, 2009

Different...But A Great Feeling...

*Dedicated to my friend whom accompany me tonite with a nice conversation we shared*

It's been awhile since our last meeting...it was great to have that chat with you...as you know, I am always keeping things to myself and never realise that I should change myself...

Yes, the things you said is a great advice for me too...and lots of ppl have asked me to do the same thing...but I never really have the courage...so...I take ur say on this... :)

Thanks for the nice dinner, the open up and ice breaking session...hehe...*mcm baru kenal*

I hope I will learn to adapt myself to the current phase I'm having... and I hope that with ur help and guidance too, will help me to be stronger... :)

Friendship should be simple...not difficult and always happy... not meant to be ruin or destroyed...I hope this new friendship between u and me will lasts too...I really hope so... :)



Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment