Monday, October 12, 2009

Wake Up Call...

It's been a krazey day for me...today in history...crying like hell since the wee hours of morning, stop awhile continue til evening with a very hurtful reason...

Sometimes as a normal human being, we tend to make mistakes & the mistakes that we did, hurt the person that we cared & loved, and this happened to me today...& I dig my own grave for it...I have myself to blame for these...

I always wanted to be a good fren...& I never want to hurt anybody's feeling esp when this fren whom have helped us in so many ways lifting ourselves up...have been nothing but be someone I can count on...

I know I am a type of person whom at times, say sarcastic thing just to make fun of some ppl....but I never wanted to hurt this friend of mine intentionally...I am guilty as charged!

I valued & treasured this friendship so deep, so whatever happens, this friendship built is important to me...I dun wanna lose it...but things that happened today...kinda make me down...

Just that, you are important to me...u always will...coz u will always be my wake up call in my life to be better...these thing don't happen to me often...I know I have taken you for granted last time...but I want to be a better fren to u...& u helped me & guide me...

Thank you friend for everything...! Luv ya....Mmmuaacksss! ;)



Wake Up Caller

No comments:

Post a Comment