Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sharing is...

It's been quite some time I haven't update my blog...Well, I wanna share something here...

Friendship is always a great thing anybody can experience in life...We have a lot of friends different shapes, sizes & personality...We have old friends, new friends & great friends around us...

Some can touch our life easily, some can hurt our feelings, some were meant to be broken, some meant to lasts forever...for me, friendship is always the most essential thing in my life & I choose my friend carefully & I always care abt my friends very deeply...and most important thing in friendship is believing in sharing...

Lately I have been talking to this one particular friend, & to my amaze, I can totally be comfortable to talk with this friend..There were lots of things we shared suddenly...dunno why ler...we shared our stories abt love & relationship etc, I was quite suprised how we can have a lot of things in common, & it really make me feel happy coz someone have the same experience like me..& I really like it! I enjoy this... very much...!

I know most ppl perceive this friend of mine as someone bad & wild...ppl juz judge from the outside but they never realise abt what the person feels or even bother to ask...they only judge...whenever I talk to this friend, I always feel good & happy...I felt like I met someone from my high school friends...whom really knows how to enjoy life, be urself & do whatever u want to do... don't regret....! We share quite intimate details of our life & it was nice coz I know we share something special together that no one could understand and this new friendship is becoming important to me too... and I hope that we could share our feelings again some other sweet times...

I enjoyed our talks ya.... I love sharing stories with you....and I enjoy our openness to each other...its great I can share my feelings and open up to other ppl so that I won't close my mind up..I learn something from this... ;) And I learn something new every single day now.... ;p

Luv ya friend....Muuuaacckksss! ;)



New friend

No comments:

Post a Comment