Thursday, October 1, 2009

BodyJam...BodyJam...BodyJam...Jam to the Max!!!

I woke up this morning feeling rather tired,chest pain etc...normal symptom for me, when 'resting' too much and did not workout during Ramadhan... :) *mmg malas mau pi gym*

Just now, after waking up, I feel like writing...so here I am in the dark still, typing this...

Yesterday, after whole month of September didn't workout, there I was, standing in the crowd of loyal fans of BJ in Zaza's class...Her class was among my favourites besides from Kak Ju & Stephen's...so, I will grab any opportunity to come to her class no matter what...and I mean it...no matter what...hehe just like yesterday...

I didn't bring any gym clothing yesterday coz I have tons of work I haven't manage to finish and besides my project is a new trial project, so there is alot of holes need to be fill and being so naive in Cardpro system, uploading data NetXpert is really not helping, so I still need to storm my brain up and learn everything with my boss...not easy to learn in a short time, still struggling but...take it as a challenge...*hish :)*

Ntah hape angin, we felt our Ambank building shaky for about 30 seconds or so...my boss said..better go home..now! It was around 6.30pm, so I pack my bag and go off lah..since the boss always go off.. hehe...and so does everyone...we heard the news that there was an earthquake in Sumatra and tsunami warning was sent out...bla bla bla...

So I was thinking, class Zaza...? kene join nieh.. so...take my money without thinking much, I bought one long pants, t-shirt, Adidas shoes and socks costing me around RM 200 total...cheapkan..?? Haha! NVM...for Zaza's class, anything!!! Krazey...*semangat lama tak pegi gym nieh*

I bring my new bandana which was given to me as a present from Kak Ajie and wore it... I look fine with the combination..hehe...

But during class, I did experience some difficulty of breathing, spinning head, and chest pain...but I think I hid it quite well...coz if really cannot tahan...I just wanna leave the class...half way...but hish, like always, when Zaza said "take it as a challenge"...kene lah berusaha right? afterall, I bought all the things just to spend half an hour in the class...? not worth it! So I continue class till the end...and I didn't even realize Zaza calling my name asking me whether I am ok or not, I just smile..I didn't wear contacts, so not sure who she was looking at, and some more, I can really see stars...pening2...

The whole class I enjoyed so much...and to end the perfect night was...resting at home...no dinner...just rest...luckily no need to go to doctor...my old medicine for my chest pain still available at home...

But it was hard for me...but I never forget to 'fight'... :)


Mild BJ-ers

No comments:

Post a Comment