Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Building Friendship Is Easy...Maintaining It Is Difficult...

I come across one statement from someone...friendship is not a game...well duh! since when it becomes a game dear?? I ask myself that question, have anybody says that friends are our game of life...hell no! So what kind of statement is that?! A meaningless statement I'd say...sorry just being mean, cold & honest here...

But it's different for Love though... Love is a game...! Not friendship...! If you choose love for a man rather than your respect for a friend...then, you messed it up... BIG TIME! And losing a friend's trust, losing a friend's loyalty, losing a friend's care would be getting onto you...

That's just how life is...we learn from our mistakes...I trust a friend of mine once whom so close to me & thought that she would never hurt me...but betrayal for a man? Just not worth it...! I caught them in the act! Both of them...! Both were my best friends...that was like 8 yrs ago...Why does the memory still fresh in my mind...? Simply because, I let it control my mind...my dark history, my pain, my anger...somehow you said you'd changed...ask me for a second chance...I did! So after all these yrs, what did I get? The next betrayal...and this time, what? When you warned me abt things to bring back home...I followed ur orders...but did you listen to my orders when I said I'm not comfortable? Did you? Don't point your fingers at me telling me that I'm making a big fuss out of it...if you haven't started it! I had enough of your whining...and begging sympathy from me!

This is not friendship...this is a living hell...I stop things that I enjoy...I sacrificed everything to make you happy...but is that what friends supposed to do...? Friends supposed to make us happy, laughing, listening to our sadness, share stories...but not this...

Yeah...it's true I have other friends now...maybe they are not that close to me, maybe they weren't there as much as you do...but less time spending happy moments with them were more than enough than living a lifetime having one friend only like you...

Sorry, I didn't hate you...I never stop caring abt you...it's just that it's time for me to stop being the stupid teenager who always protective of my friends...& I'm tired being your comfort pillow everytime you make your judgement wrong when I told you so...& after you hurt me this time around...there must be things to let go... there won't be any room for mercy anymore..

Well, there's another one statement that I saw that captured my attention..."Don't whine too much, or else God will take it all back..."

That is 110% true dear! Well, this is gonna be my end to this dilemma...no more whinning abt you or your so so complicated life...I have an easy life last time..and I wasted it..but supposed I be glad kan? I do wish though, when the day that God take it all away from us...that's the day you will look back, longing for the times...we had been thru ups & downs of life that I never ever leave you...never...not once I abandoned you though how much my heart always hurting...

I think now...with lots of people around me...becoming more important to me (you know who u guys are)...I want to be good friends for them...cos they know what they are doing...and so matured...and that's what I want...not this... :)

My hidden prayer for you...all the best for your life endeavours...we are still friends...but was this friendship built to be maintain...? You decide...


Peace to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment