Thursday, October 15, 2009

Top Of The World...

At this moment...there is nothing more that I could ask from God only that I feel so blessed for He proves that my life is meaningful despite all bad things happened around me that makes me 'fell' hard on the ground...

Though how bad the stormy weather would be, how gloomy or how cold the atmosphere would be, there is gonna still have sunshine that would woke up from the horizon...and when that happens, you will see clearer picture of your life purpose...and how we handle certain difficulties in our life...

Everyone will one day experience bad things in life, and the one thing that makes us different is on how far we control the situation...how far your emotions & rational controls you, and how you face everyday life, the consequences of our own decision, whether it's a burden or it eases you...it's all about what our heart and mind tells us what to do...

I am happy at this moment, feeling on top of the world, cos I started open up my mind, learn from my mistakes, appreciate 2nd chances, & being humble admitting my wrongdoings...and I put my ego down..and honestly there is no emotion thats greater than this....feeling relief...

I have better friend, better future, better mind...and always keep on searching for something that improves my life every single day...

It feels more greater when I know my family esp my parents, and my bro always there...and cheer me up with their constant calls, making me laugh all the time when I am down...that's the love that I won't ever lose...

Everything good at the moment...dun want it to end...just want to live and enjoy this moment where I can smile whenever I woke up...go to work...go to gym...meeting friend...enjoying myself...

*To a friend that accepted me back again...it all started from you... always be ;) *


The best feeling that I ever had...
Me on Top

No comments:

Post a Comment