Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Don't Deserve This Kind of Love & Confusion...

Dear ...

I dunno why but you know how I feel...abt everything...
I can sense that you know...
The way you talk, the way you cared, the way you look at me...
Whether the feelings there or not...I confused...

I don't wanna say...
I don't wanna know...
Abt what you did, or who u truly are...
These feeling weren't supposed to be felt...
But how I should push this feeling away...

Creating distance? Ignorance?
I can't...I'm helpless...
Not that I fall truly, madly, deeply for you...
But I still need you...

You said you're in love...
But to whom...that's I wanna know...
I'm confused...
Silly me to think that it was right...

I hate to be in confusion...
I hate to be in dilemma...
Dunno what is true or what is not...
I hate it..hate it...hate it...!

I don't want to be in between...
I want to stand on one side only...
Beside you...or distance from you...
I hate this feeling...

I don't want to be in this position anymore...
I don't deserve to be in this situation...
Coz I don't belong here...
With you or without you...

I'm gonna step myself out & further apart from you...
Maybe it's the best way...
And treat you like anybody else...
Just don't say a word anymore...

I don't deserve this...



Walking d opposite direction of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment