Thursday, October 22, 2009

Untitled

Mmm...I felt like blogging 2nite...I have been updating my blog almost everyday lately coz...it eases me...soothes me...somehow I can release things...

My aunt sort of wrote something on my FB...it seems that for them, seeing me fall sick here in KL somehow a bad omen for abandoning my parents at KK...why? Is it so difficult? I have decided to go back next yr...why are they pressuring me? Was I whining abt my sickness...? I guess that's the problem if we add families in our FB huh? Or relative? It's juz no privacy at all...between us and our cycles of friends...well..I learn a lesson again today...never update ur problems in FB...hehe!

I guess I cannot say anything abt my health, my personal issues etc...hmmm...Ok..! Done! Hehe...

I've been thinking abt giving something extraodinary for my friend...A very good friend...but I dunno whether its doable or not...can it be ready on time? will my friend accept it or not? hmm...I hope that everything's well...just want to give...thats all... :)

I shared something with a friend again today...abt my ex-bf during high school...hmm..nice stories...well a little bit of girlie stories ler yg di shared tu...but I enjoyed remininscing good memories kan? :) Sweet memories...

I miss my favourite BJ class today due to my sickness...sakit ja kerja saya nie..hmm..bila mau berubah malas pulak...aduuii...BJ class @ Maxis with Zaza and Halloween theme...I dun like it when I missed my class esp my wednesday class...Huuuwwaaa!!! I dun like it la...! Tapi doctor said ...rest ur stomach...nanti if got reaction lagi susah...huhu... :( I missed one class but I won't be missing it other times again...okeh? This I promise to...myself...There are just something special abt that particular class lah...for me... :)

Well...that's all what I want to share for now...No title for this entry coz it's a mixture of all things kan?



Un-sign

No comments:

Post a Comment